Software Removal Instructions
Following the simple steps below will help you remove any software that you wish to uninstall from a Windows PC. The following are general instructions regarding the software uninstallation process:
For Windows 8 users
- To begin, access the Start Menu by pressing the Windows Key or by hovering the cursor in the bottom left of the screen.
- Locate the application you would like to uninstall and right click on the icon. A check-mark will appear in the right corner to indicate an application has been selected. Click Uninstall on the toolbar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The Programs and Features window will open. Make sure the correct application is highlighted, then press Uninstall.
For Windows 7 and Vista and XP users
- To begin, click on Start and then Control Panel.
- After the Control Panel windows opens, for Windows 7 or Vista click on Uninstall a Program. Fow Windows XP click on Add or Remove Programs.
- A list of all installed programs will now appear. Choose the program you wish to uninstall, and then click the Uninstall button (it may also say Uninstall/Change) located above the list.
For additional support visit our contact page.
TedCo Software, LLC specializes in providing quality software for our customers. In addition to selling software, we also offer both freeware and free trial software that can be downloaded and installed free of cost. In order to support this business model TedCo Software, LLC partners with other software publishers by offering additional free software that you may be interested in during our product installation process. Additional software may include toolbars, browser add-ons, game applications, anti-virus applications, and other types of applications. You are not required to install any additional software when installing the product you downloaded from our website. You can completely remove our software at any time using Windows' Add/Remove Programs functionality (see our software uninstall instructions for further information). At the time of downloading you accept the conditions of use and privacy policies stated by TedCo Software, LLC.